Saturday 19 February 2011

Socializing and the likes.

Even semesters are what I or any college student for that matter look forward to the most.Why?Because of the college culturals that come one after the other and offer plenty of opportunities to *Ahem* socialize.And lets face it..You know and I know..Some events are most eagerly anticipated.Most times, the college senate have to yell hoarse asking people to participate..but for some events (*insert college name*) they are in a fix as to who to send among the hordes who have volunteered to go.The spirit of participation comes forth and waits ready to prance.

My level of social skills stand at a proud zero.I cannot meet or talk to new people easily.I would rather chose to sit and listen to a Justin Bieber song Marathon than indulge in the dreaded Socializing.However this time I decided to be at my social best.Most of which included:-

1.Smiling very widely at totally unknown people who come over to enquire about something and getting a look of utter panic and *lets get the hell out of here* in return.

2.Having met people once before,spotting them again in a crowd and enthusiastically waving at them ,only for them to look straight through you.

3.My eyes get really wide and my nostrils flare when I talk to a PLEASANT boy.So in short , if i resemble a confused Bull when I talk to one of you..you now know what that means.

Now I shall switch gears and vent.What is it about judging people before you actually get to talk to them?No seriously, Just because I wear Indian clothes doesn't mean My IQ or level of spoken English should lie perilously low.
So next time you person with the artificially straightened hair,perfume thats enough to asphyxiate a mortal and make up thats so caked up thats its cracking, smirks at me..I shall run home and bring my mark sheets and shove it in your face..No seriously.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

all the three points, SOOO YOU!!
LOVEE the last part! such DUMB people i say.

Anonymous said...

how CUTE pooji!! i enjoyed reading it, do blog more, and i will take care of its marketing!
:D
the last part was totally true!! I see such people everyday, Delhi chics!! *uff*